jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Did you get rid of all your grey "A"s yet?

1. Sean Evans profile image85
    Sean Evansposted 6 years ago

Did you get rid of all your grey "A"s yet?

I just spent today finishing up and making sure there was a summary to all my hubs.  Never noticed till this week how many I missed that did not have a summary.

2. softhard profile image60
    softhardposted 6 years ago

The hubs after the "A" introduced are with summaries. All previous one have still "A" flagged.

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Oh heck no -- I still have a couple hundred to go! Like you, I also never realized it. I've always tried to write a well thought-out unique summary to each of my hubs, but my earlier hubs don't have it, and I also often just plain forget during the submission process. I love having something on there saying it's not there yet...but boy, I've got my work cut out for me tongue.

4. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

Just finished doing all my summaries about 20 minutes ago. Luckily I only had 40 hubs to do though!

5. javaoverride profile image59
    javaoverrideposted 6 years ago

I only have 13 hubs and they all had summery written the only one that have A’s are my unpublished ones as it’s the last thing I do before publishing.

6. JEDIJESSICUH profile image81
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

Every time I start to write summaries, something else catches my interest. Like, for example, the idea of not writing out summaries. I get so excited to not write them out that I just have to leave the page right then and there. So I still have about three quarters to go.

7. freecampingaussie profile image64
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

I have done a few  of them - still  loads to go yet so I should be doing that rather than answering questions lol !

8. Sean Evans profile image85
    Sean Evansposted 6 years ago

Thank Hubpages for making it so I see the grey A's.  That signal to me how half-arsed I did on that hub.  smile

Atleast I caught it in the butt now before I have like 300 more hubs.  Eeee....

9. wingedcentaur profile image84
    wingedcentaurposted 6 years ago

Yes, as a matter of fact I've just finished clearing those up a couple of days ago. I must have missed this before, the summaries (this is a new feature, isn't it?). I was looking at my hub list where we can see them ourselves and I have the feelng this will really make a difference. This was a good idea if this is a new feature. People can decide on a glance if they want to read x article or not; they probably won't decide to read if there's no summary!