jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How many followers do you have?

1. princess g profile image60
    princess gposted 6 years ago

How many followers do you have?

Do you care?

2. vox vocis profile image84
    vox vocisposted 6 years ago

I used to care, but caring too much never brought me anywhere, so I cooled down LOL

It's nice to have a great number of followers, but it's not a tragedy if that's not the case. I've got less followers than I'd like to, but then again, I've also got less hubs than I'd like to and that concerns me more smile)

3. goody7 profile image77
    goody7posted 6 years ago

Normally I don't answer questions, but I couldn't pass this one up. This is one of the strangest questions that I've ever come across on the hub pages, and I question the motive behind it. Maybe the person asking the question is just attempting to get another accolade from the hub pages, because they can't be too serious about followers since after 3 years they have only acquired an average of 5 followers per hub. Some of the rules of following - 1) You can't force another person to follow you & they will only do it if they are willing to. 2) A person can stop & quit following you when ever they choose to. 3) You won't get many followers if you don't follow others in return (This is also known as common courtesy) . 4) Your hubber score will suffer if you follow too many other people. My answer this to this question is "OF Coarse I CARE", but since I specialize in ghost on the hub pages, I have found that they are unable to follow me back.

4. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

25, most of them are active and much better than myself.