jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

When will my earnings appear on my account?

1. Mavhe Quijada profile image57
    Mavhe Quijadaposted 6 years ago

When will my earnings appear on my account?

I have been here in hubpages for 2 months now but I still haven't seen my earnings. I wonder why it isn't reflecting on my account. Can somebody tell me?

2. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

You should post this question in the forums under Need Help Ask Here, so that people can ask you questions and you can answer them back. Such as do you have a Google Adsense account and a HubPages Ad Program account. By posting your question here you cannot converse back and forth with people.

3. daisyf1305 profile image76
    daisyf1305posted 6 years ago

Make sure you did everything on the list and added ur 1040 with your tax id etc. If you don't you won't see any earnings. As soon as you start earning it shows daily with increases. I know how it feels because I don't see my adsense revene growing much I actually see more from my hubpages. Don't get frustrated ask in the forums the ones with higher scores and way more hubs know more...

4. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

Please check the following :

1. Do you already have a Google Adsense account.
    2. If yes, have you configured it in the Affiliate Settings page ?
    3. Have you signed up for the HubPages  Ad Program ?

If you have done all the above, you should see some earnings atleast by a trickle. If not check Hubpages views and Google Analytics data (if you have configured it). Maybe you are not getting enough traffic to start getting some earnings.

On the other hand, If you don't have a Google Adsense account, please apply for the same and have it included in the HubPages settings. Without an Adsense account you cannot expect earnings from HubPages.

5. profile image0
    Ali-Mostofizadehposted 6 years ago

Approximation is not so easy in this regard. It may takes a long time. Perhaps after your readership got high enough.