jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can anyone please suggest how I can keep my profile score to 75 or over it..?

1. Jessicablox profile image46
    Jessicabloxposted 6 years ago

Can anyone please suggest how I can keep my profile score to 75 or over it..?

Now my profile score is 65. I want to make it constantly to 75 or over it..

2. Rehana Stormme profile image81
    Rehana Stormmeposted 6 years ago

My hub profile score is not over 75 (yet). But it's 72 right now and I only have 4 hubs (I published 2 of those today). I remember reading somewhere that the hubber-score is determined by various factors - mainly involving your activities in the hubpages community. Leaving genuine comments on other writers' hubs is a great way to increase your hubber-score. I guess that's the only special thing I've been doing so far. But since I love reading (anything and everything) I don't mind leaving a comment on articles I read.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I was worried about that but I am not sure why--but I went to the forums and posted a few things, here and there--and the number went up overnight.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

First and foremost: write quality stuff. You can also leave well thought out comments on others' Hubs, answer questions, and participate in the forums.

5. Peter Owen profile image61
    Peter Owenposted 6 years ago

Start reading other's hubs and following those people that interest you. Then comment on some of the forum subjects.
    Just don't follow people without reading their articles. This will kill your score. I wrote about this in a hub called How New Hubbers Ruin Their Hubscore.