jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is Google too strict with their Adsense policies and if so should they give wri

1. nancynurse profile image78
    nancynurseposted 6 years ago

Is Google too strict with their Adsense policies and if so  should they give writers a second chande

2. mailxpress profile image49
    mailxpressposted 6 years ago

I feel Google should give people a second chance.  When I first joined Adsense I was afraid to use it because I barely understood all the rules, policies and guidelines they have.  I still get nervous whenever I write an article.

I feel there are many good people who did not make their mistakes on purpose and need to do in order to learn.  Then there are people who knew exactly what they were doing and got away with it for a long time and some of them probably still have an Adsense Account.  I've read so many stories about people that lost their accounts and one of the top reason was because someone was clicking on their ads hundreds of times.  Not fair because so many people go out of their way to hurt others because they had their Adsense accounts closed down.

A few weeks ago I had a Hub that got hundreds of visits to it for weeks.  It happened out of the blue and all of a sudden.  I posted my concern within a forum I am active in and so many forum members told me that happens sometimes and they were all sure that the traffic would slow down.  It did and I did not think about again.

Just now I sign into my Hub account, saw your question when I went to view my stats and what do you know?  The Hub that was receiving so much traffic now has a violation on it and I just wrote to the Hubpage Administration to let them know that I DO NOT submit my Hubs to Traffic Exchanges.  No way, no how.   I don't use Traffic Exchanges to advertise, period.  So, now I'm waiting to hear from them to see what they have to say.

I feel that many people who lost their Adsense accounts or people who just don't earn money online try to hurt others.  I will fight it if I ever lost my Adsense account because I spent years studying it to make sure I understand their endless rules,  policies and guidelines.

I am also a true believer of not putting all your eggs in one basket.  I earn multiple streams of income as a Pay Per Click Publisher and this is a perfect example as to why I use so many of them to generate revenue.

3. josephcox profile image58
    josephcoxposted 6 years ago

They ar far to strict. I made mistake  the firstime   i applied , then  tried to correct it  and  could  not. So when Hub pages changed to the domain names  i tied again, new name   e mail and  all and  they  turned it  down again and told  me  not to apply again.  so  im  writing  elsewhere i now  do my best to avoiid  google

4. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

My guess is that the biggest problem they have is people clicking on ads artificially and I believe that a lot of people did this in the past so they had to be banned. I believe google want these people back if they behave themselves and so they do actually give a second chance but it is not wise to use the same profile details but probably your sister's name and her address.

working