Will simply Voting on Hubpages make a difference to your Profile score?

1. Debby Bruck profile image75
    Debby Bruckposted 6 years ago

Will simply Voting on Hubpages make a difference to your Profile score?

With all the options to participate on Hubpages and limited time available, what if you read other blogs and VOTE, without necessarily leaving a comment? Will this activity boost your profile rating?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4362667_f260.jpg

2. Rosemay50 profile image78
    Rosemay50posted 6 years ago

Simple answer is no. There are many contributory factors that make up your profile score.  I believe it is the amount of activity that raises your score. i.e. commenting and the length of the comments made, not just voting.  Also the amount of time you spend reading those hubs, you can't ust pop in and vote without reading. How much you take part in the community, answering questions, joining in the forums, and of course your own hubs published and the amount of comments they attract. Plus many other factors go into measuring this score.

3. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I am going to comment a lot more and read people's writing and see if that makes a difference. I think it probably does. I also think that if someone does not like you they can minimize your efforts by voting your stuff down but I could be entirely wrong. Who knows?

working