jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Refused by Google Adsense. Any idea's why?

1. billabongbob profile image77
    billabongbobposted 6 years ago

Refused by Google Adsense. Any idea's why?

Why have Google Adsense not accepted my application for HubPages?? They haven't informed me why,  just a refusal.

This is copied from them email I just received from them:

"Due to issues with other accounts you created at Google, we are unable to
    accept you into the AdSense program.
    We have certain policies in place that we believe will help ensure the
    effectiveness of the AdSense program for our publishers as well as for our
    Please note that we may not be able to respond to inquiries regarding the
    specific reasons for our decision. Thank you for your understanding"

2. Sktran profile image59
    Sktranposted 6 years ago

Did you or someone with similar Google accounts (i.e. same address) created a hubpage as well? My Google Adsense was disapprove last night because my sister used the same home address, which Google forbids multiple accounts.

3. Rob Winters profile image85
    Rob Wintersposted 6 years ago

From what i've heard if you're to try getting an adsense a/c via hubpages (using your profile url) you usually have to have published 10 or more hubs and to have been active on hubpages for a number of months (6 or more, i think) before you'll be approved.As you've only joined 2 weeks ago and have only 4 hubs this may be the reason. A quicker way is to set up your own site or blog, create a few pages and posts and then submit to adsense a couple of weeks later using your own domain name - this is a much quicker route.Once approved you can then use adsense on all your existing and future sites and blogs plus on platforms such as hubpages. It can seem a bit tedious or troublesome to first get approval but once you have it you always will bar you infringe google terms and conditions etc.

Welcome to hubpages btw & good luck with getting your adsense a/c approved.

4. billabongbob profile image77
    billabongbobposted 6 years ago

Thanks for posting Sktran.

I have never had an account at my current address. And there's no one else at home that has a google account or a hubpage.

I did have a google account some years ago, but all of my details apart from my date of birth are different. I don't know what email account it was attached to, the password, or any details apart from my old home address.

Any advice on what I should do next?

5. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

Better post this in the Google Adsense help forum. You wont get direct answers from Google guys but from other fellow members. They are designated as TC's and are very helpful folks. They would have replied for similar issues and can help you in how to handle it.

Since your application is "rejected" and not "disqualified" (which means life ban) you have a chance to get accepted by Google,provided you satisfy their TOS. So dont lose hope and try in Google Adsense help forum.

6. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Keep trying and probably on the third round you will get it. Maybe make a 30 page website that is very conservative and angel like and maybe someone who sees it will consider you to be OK for them.

7. MegannNicole profile image60
    MegannNicoleposted 5 years ago

I just posted this same question a few minutes ago. Did you ever end up getting AdSense hooked up? Was is because you needed at least 10 Hubs? Sorry for answering this question with a question lol