jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I saw some peoples got banned on hubpages. Why?

1. softhard profile image60
    softhardposted 6 years ago

I saw some peoples got banned on hubpages. Why?

2. sasanqua profile image80
    sasanquaposted 6 years ago

People who breach hubpages rules get banned. For example, they may spam others, or plagiarise someone else's work.

3. lex123 profile image71
    lex123posted 6 years ago

Those who do not follow hubpage rules get banned, the reasons can be many. Please read the rules properly.

4. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

Many newcomers sell products, instead of just promoting a range, which is basically advertising their markets and not helping the overall progress of Hubpages.

Some accounts have foreign language's, which have not been translated, thus unreadable to anyone not native to the country of origin.

New traffic websites, (like TraffUP) have been blocked due to the websites being a pay-per-click website; which is illegal on Hubpages.

There are other ways, but these are some of the reasons people are banned, or their Hubs blocked.

5. renegadetory profile image98
    renegadetoryposted 6 years ago

If you ask me, there isn't enough accounts being banned... there is a whole lot of utter garbage being published on here.  I flag them when I have the time, but the sheer volume of advertising crap is ridiculous!

6. Dexter Yarbrough profile image83
    Dexter Yarbroughposted 6 years ago

I agree with the other answers. But also some people get banned because they harass others with ugly comments and slanderous hubs.

7. thooghun profile image81
    thooghunposted 6 years ago

People who have signed up to the Hpads program will have had their hubs reviewed. Because of this, there has been an upswell in moderated/banned content. recently.