jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you have a Facebook page? Do you see traffic to your hubs from Facebook? If s

1. stayingalivemoma profile image83
    stayingalivemomaposted 6 years ago

Do you have a Facebook page? Do you see traffic to your hubs from Facebook? If so, how much?

2. thoughthole profile image94
    thoughtholeposted 6 years ago

I do have a facebook page, and I do see that my traffic will spike after posting an article on facebook temporarily, but it is just that only a flash in the pan increase then it drops off. However if someone else shares an article the the spike continues on.

3. thejeffriestube profile image74
    thejeffriestubeposted 6 years ago

I have the same experience with my Facebook as thoughthole. It actually is good for reaching an audience that may not see them otherwise.

4. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

Yes I get traffic from facebook + other sites , not a lot but it still is a help !

5. javaoverride profile image60
    javaoverrideposted 6 years ago

I only see a small amount of traffic come from facebook but every little helps

6. JEDIJESSICUH profile image77
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

I rarely send my articles to my Facebook. I only do so when I think they'll appeal to my friends and family. However, others have liked my hubs and so Facebook is on my top five highest traffic sources. It's not a terribly huge amount, but it's nice. I usually get about ten clicks from my own friends depending on how the title interests them.

7. whoisbid profile image73
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I only just joined facebook and I was amazed that I have so many new friends so quickly.  I believe that all those people can have deep and meaningful relationships with me if I really put the time and effort in to understand them all by encouraging them, visiting their websites and blogs and facebook liking their best stuff. I can do this late and night and a few hours in the early morning before going to work and also on the weekends. If they never visit my facebook wall, it is ok with me because they are more important and the internet is about giving to others and not taking from them. I am sure they love me for visiting and looking at their stuff and commenting. Sometimes this can take hours to do if I really do it properly but I love them all and think they deserve a boost.

8. lady rain profile image95
    lady rainposted 6 years ago

So far I have posted 10 hubs on facebook and got around 2000 views coming from facebook last month and still increasing, that shows people are re-sharing my posts.

9. lifeisabeach profile image59
    lifeisabeachposted 6 years ago

I do not have a facebook page, but I do occassionally post my pages to my news feed so my friends may reach it.

10. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

Yes I have a Facebook page and I do post most of my hubs there. I do get traffic from Facebook but not a great amount.

working