jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Which topics generate a lot of passionate responses to the questions asked?

1. leroy64 profile image84
    leroy64posted 6 years ago

Which topics generate a lot of passionate responses to the questions asked?

I have noticed that religion tends to stir things up between believers and atheists.  I was wondering if there was anything else that encouraged people to "express" their passionate views.

2. javaoverride profile image60
    javaoverrideposted 6 years ago

I think you should be able to make any topic debatable as you have already said religion, its one of the most debated I have seen.

Abortion, Euthanasia things like that people seem to be passionate about controversial subjects will get the best response from your readers.

Good luck

3. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

In addition to Religion, Abortion, Euthansia I've seen questions related to Capital Punishment, Love, Divorce, Fidelity (in general relationships) get good responses.

Of all the above, what really surprises me is the patience and the passion people have to respond to the newbies - on their various doubts on Hubpages, Adsense et all. It is really appreciable (meaning no flames, no swears even for silly questions ...people are genuine and polite in replying ....) One of the good characteristics of HubPages ..

4. whoisbid profile image77
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Education is always another good one. There are plenty of teachers who totally disagree with an education system that is not working very well.

working