Is it possible to get homework done with the best quality, and be able to do the

1. drspaniel profile image90
    drspanielposted 6 years ago

Is it possible to get homework done with the best quality, and be able to do the same for Hubpages?

Wanting to achieve as much as possible in school, and wanting to succeed on Hubpages makes me wonder if I can manage! (Especially when trying to achieve the 30 hubs in 30 days challenge!)

2. Cogerson profile image81
    Cogersonposted 6 years ago

It is possible but it is going to require lots of hard work....and not much else in your life while you complete the challenge....good luck.

3. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

I agree with Cogerson. I wrote an article about the 1 hour internet article is possible. There is some good feedback there you may gander at. Best quality is the question on both sides of the fence. Aristotle called it the rule of the Golden Mean and Confucius called it his Doctrine of the Mean. In other words finding the happy medium. Re-read the rules for the 30-day challenge. Be picky which hub is gon'na be high priority, and focus on your homework. If I had to choose which to have a do-over with, well you get my drift. But, I have a funny feeling you can do both - smile.

working