jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you do if someone keeps sending you a message through your fan mail to c

1. Alladream74 profile image76
    Alladream74posted 6 years ago

What do you do if someone keeps sending you a message through your fan mail to check out their hub?

One of the hubbers here keeps sending me this message "I had doubt in my first hub mystery of universe can you shed some light?". I have since stopped following them and threatened to let hub pages know about this. What would you do in this scenario?

2. Seeker7 profile image94
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

Hi, this sounds a bit like being hassled, even although it might actually be flattering to have someone interested in your opinion. Personally I would try my hardest to ignore them - although I know it's not easy. But most hasslers get bored in quite a short time if they don't get any response. Maybe it wouldn't do any harm to at least get some advice from the staff at Hub Pages. There might be another solution rather than having to report someone, which I'm sure it's not the road you want to take. Hope this helps a bit and good luck.

3. kenhubs profile image59
    kenhubsposted 6 years ago

This other hubber might be a nuisance, but maybe you should try contacting him/her to find out what the problem really is. If you do not get a reasonable reply then you can just ignore the messages he/she sends to you; if you are really peeved then you can report to hubpages. Just my 2 cents.

4. whoisbid profile image73
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I do nothing in these situations. I struggle to even read all of the spam I am being bombarded with continually through other networks. When I see spam I can't be bothered because I have gotten used to it.

5. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 6 years ago

lol I wish I could make sense of the question. I think logic is getting in the way though and I cannot seem to find the meaning behind it (the question that is). I would for sure ask for clarification on what he/she meant.
    I wish you all the best Amigo. (I know it is probably not funny for you but with Kafka in mind, perhaps we can all laugh at the inconsistencies of our existence.) Cheers!

6. lydocia profile image80
    lydociaposted 6 years ago

I would ignore it for as long as my mind could bear. If it really started to annoy me, I would let them simply know that I did not appreciate their spamming. If that didn't help, I would just report it and not threaten with it.

working