jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How do I get people to comment on my hubs?

1. Amitch5684 profile image59
    Amitch5684posted 6 years ago

How do I get people to comment on my hubs?

2. LABrashear profile image60
    LABrashearposted 6 years ago

That's a great question.  Especially when it's obvious there's traffic.  I try to leave comments when I can.  Hopefully you get a good answer. smile

3. andrewwilliams63 profile image61
    andrewwilliams63posted 6 years ago

The most simple answer is to write hubs that compel users to leave comments, maybe try asking an opinion or a question

4. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

Its purely voluntary. If your article interests the reader they will surely make the comment.

5. mesacleanpools profile image57
    mesacleanpoolsposted 6 years ago

Comment on other peoples hubs and being active will probably get more viewership to your profile and to your hubs.

6. PaulGoodman67 profile image99
    PaulGoodman67posted 6 years ago

Write hubs that people like to read.  Comment on other people's hubs.  Make friends with people on Hubpages by following other hubbers.

7. tillsontitan profile image86
    tillsontitanposted 6 years ago

I think everyone has given you the best advice already.  You could call it participation.  Follow others, read their hubs and leave comments and it will lead to more people reading your hubs and leaving comments.  Good luck.

8. dilipchandra12 profile image78
    dilipchandra12posted 6 years ago

Write quality Hubs. The hubs you are writing should be interesting and useful..

9. vinner profile image75
    vinnerposted 6 years ago

It is a matter out of your control . If your content is good comments will come naturally

10. Jacob_Jube profile image58
    Jacob_Jubeposted 6 years ago

This is 2 way traffic ... you should start adding comments on other hubs and in return you will get as well.

Be active in commenting and you will get the results within 1 week or 15 days.

Best of luck.

working