jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What keeps you on hubpages and away from xomba, and other popular sites?

1. Nspeel profile image76
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

What keeps you on hubpages and away from xomba, and other popular sites?

2. Cogerson profile image82
    Cogersonposted 6 years ago

The people at hub pages...have become friends via comments to my hubs and my comments to their hubs.  Also I think the format of hub pages, allows somebody to produce a very professional looking hub with very little effort....as hub pages has done all the work of the format of the hubs.

3. ubanichijioke profile image77
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

All the sweet, loving, motivational people i meet here keep me glued and many more. Thanks for asking that question.

4. zzron profile image54
    zzronposted 6 years ago

I just like it and its fun..................

5. profile image0
    Eddie-Perkinsposted 6 years ago

Hub Pages provides an outlet for what I want to write – I like it. I have friends here. I don’t have time to check out or use other sites. It’s like a good marriage – if I’m happy where I am there is no point in looking anywhere else.

6. I Am Rosa profile image90
    I Am Rosaposted 6 years ago

My top reasons:

5. The awesome set-up for creating hubs with photos, videos, etc.

4. Really cool folk here;

3. HP actually reads suggestions from its members and make the effort to improve based on that feedback;

2. I love how HP respects its members and how that respect is reflected back by the happy Hubbers;

1. A lot of the other popular writing sites have a "Permanent Irrevocable Perpetual Right" clause into their Terms of Service.  That one little clause allows sites like Xomba to keep your articles on their site and earning THEM money, even after you've closed your account. I think that's a dirty trick to play on people and and have listed several of the popular sites that do this in my article titled, "Protecting Your Writing".  I have a lot of love for HP simply because they don't have that clause.