jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

This guy keeps threatening to call cps to have my kid taken away what can I do t

1. profile image61
    Mandybutterposted 6 months ago

This guy keeps threatening to call cps to have my kid taken away what can I do to make him stop?

I met this guy he was a single dad of a little boy so me and him set a play date for our kids he came over said he had to run to the store. in my mind I was like I would never leave my kid alone with someone I just met, but I was like okay he didn't come back till the next morning I was just about to call cps on him the money I gave him to pick me up smokes and a bottle of Pepsi he used for drugs I kicked him. out months later he showed up at my door and wouldn't leave till I threaten to call the cops now his son was taken from him and is homeless and keeps threatening me with cps.

2. lisavollrath profile image97
    lisavollrathposted 6 months ago

Call the police, and file a complaint. Then, get a restraining order, to keep him away from you. You'll need that documentation if he follows through with his threat.

1. profile image61
      Mandybutterposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Thanks I'm afraid to call the cops I smoke pot one joint before bed after my daughter is asleep for the night. It's like my beer after a long day,I afraid they might take my girl away because of it I had cps involved before they closed the file same

3. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 6 months ago

Mandy....This "guy" you tell us about, appears to be just another low-life, drug-addicted moron.  What a shocking scam he played on you. However, this is behind you now and he has reaped what he has sown.  The child must suffer the most due to having an idiot for a Dad (no mother involved? they must have been the couple from Hell)
    I agree with Lisa's suggestion to you, at this point.  You must report this man and his threats to authorities. I would be willing to wager  that he is no stranger to the police.
    As for your little before bedtime habit....simply refrain for a period of time.  I'm sure it won't kill you and you need to focus on this problem right now.  If you don't take action, this guy may cause serious havoc in your life. 
    What makes you think that if you give a report on this man, the authorities will insist you be tested for drugs?  Sounds to me like there may be a lot more to this saga than what's on the page.
    In any event, Mandy, please allow me to add that you would do well to use a bit more caution in choosing associates.  Good luck. Paula

1. profile image61
      Mandybutterposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Thank I actually have stopped my little bed time toke. Called the cops on him as he showed up to my house yelling and screaming at me. All is good child family services did show up but closed the file the same day. All is good and calm again

working