jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How much hubs needed to earn 500$ per month?

1. bodh678 profile image71
    bodh678posted 6 years ago

How much hubs needed to earn 500$ per month?

2. Hello, hello, profile image58
    Hello, hello,posted 6 years ago

I wish I knew. When you find the answer please let me know. PLEASE

3. klanguedoc profile image92
    klanguedocposted 6 years ago

That is an excellent question. I would like to also smile. I guess it depends on the usefulness of your hubs in term of content. How original is it. It depends I guess on SEO and good page rankings.

So to take a guest at an answer, it isn't how many articles we need to write, it is how much traffic can you get to your articles.

4. dui profile image59
    duiposted 6 years ago

I do not know!, but I am excited to know about it...smile

5. Robin Oatley profile image72
    Robin Oatleyposted 6 years ago

As klanguedoc already suspects, it is not the number of hubs that earn you money, it is the total number of pageviews (and clicks on ads) you get.
    Obviously, someone with a 100 hubs that receive a total of 10 views  earns less than someone with 10 hubs and a 100 total views.
    To get your number of views up, you might try to write hubs that cover a subject that hasn't been covered a lot already. Also, try to gain followers by participating in the community (on the forums, commenting on other's  hubs, etc.).
    Overall, i'd urge you to write about things that truely interest you, and read other's hubs and comment on them if they truely interest you. You should write because you like writing, and then after a while, you'll be surprised how much you've earned just by doing something you love.

6. biliph profile image58
    biliphposted 6 years ago

Although I just started a few days ago, I believe it depends on the quality of your articles as other answers seem to suggest.

Since hubpage revenue comes from AdSense earnings, which are volatile depending on the current running bid on keywords, I also believe there's no set number of hubs that will allow you to earn a specific level of revenue.

7. Admiral_Joraxx profile image80
    Admiral_Joraxxposted 6 years ago

Its like catching small fishes with the use of a net. To maximize production, you need to have a big and wide net to catch a lot of little fishes. and also make your net strong or of high quality in order to be used over and over again. The fishes are the traffic or earnings and the net represents our hubs. The more hubs you write the wider and bigger is your net and the more little fishes(traffic) you can catch. And the higher the quality of your hub the stronger is your net to carry or lure more fishes.

8. Learn Things Web profile image93
    Learn Things Webposted 6 years ago

It's daily visits rather than hub numbers that count. I think you would need several hundred visitors a day to earn $500.