jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you have a big drop in hub traffic on the weekends?

1. Learn Things Web profile image93
    Learn Things Webposted 6 years ago

Do you have a big drop in hub traffic on the weekends?

Visits to my hubs seem to decline on Fridays and go back up again on Mondays.

2. vinner profile image76
    vinnerposted 6 years ago

So far I am not feeling that. May be due to the reason that my traffic is not that high

3. jimmythejock profile image85
    jimmythejockposted 6 years ago

I notice that you write a lot of educational hubs, I have a few history hubs which are educational and those stats drop at the weekends too, i guess School kids and Students like to take a break from studying at weekends hence the drop in numbers.....jimmy

4. CWanamaker profile image96
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

Yes, my traffic levels on the weekends are about 50% less than those on the weekdays.  It's likely that many people are out doing things on the weekends.

5. JEDIJESSICUH profile image82
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

Perhaps people don't spend as much time online on the weekends as they do the week days? I know I try not to because I want to be with my husband. Since he works all week it's nice to sit back and relax with him when the weekend rolls around. And sometimes we have plans, so I don't spend nearly as much time on the weekends online than the week days. Could be like that for others.

6. brakel2 profile image80
    brakel2posted 6 years ago

My traffic drops on the weekend. If I publish a hub on the weekend, hubbers don't read it much either. People are busy partying, watching sports or doing household stuff--except for the computer obsessed individuals

7. PaulGoodman67 profile image98
    PaulGoodman67posted 6 years ago

Generally, traffic on the internet follows a wavy line pattern with the low point being on Saturday, then a gradual build up which peaks on Tuesday/Weds, followed by a decline beginning on Thurday/Friday.

But as Jimmy says, the suject matter has an influence on who your readership are and when they view the internet.

Also, Google is causing lots of unusual peaks and troughs at the moment.