jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Who clicks on the Adsense units?

1. conradgoh profile image60
    conradgohposted 6 years ago

Who clicks on the Adsense units?

Actually, who clicks on the Google Adsense units in our Hubs? Hubbers overselves or people outside hubpage? I don't think hubbers will click on those ads!

2. joseph merlin profile image41
    joseph merlinposted 6 years ago

Yes I also want to know the answer as all Hubbers know ads are of adsense and outer traffic is very low for hubs.

3. jimmythejock profile image86
    jimmythejockposted 6 years ago

People who surf the web click the ads, As a Hubber I advise you not to click on any ads on hubpages or we could all lose our google accounts due to click fraud.....jimmy

4. Wazman profile image60
    Wazmanposted 6 years ago

generally speaking, the people that know what Adsense blocks are will be less likely to click on them.

5. stephaniedas profile image92
    stephaniedasposted 6 years ago

I agree with the rest of the answers- people who are surfing are clickers, not hubbers. When I first started, I clicked on an adsense ad because I wanted to see where it went (I swear, it was pure curiosity!) and I earned 33 cents, but I've heard that this is a big no-no...must've been an blip in the system that I didn't lose my account. I haven't had any organic clicks, though.

6. profile image49
    Nina Gillposted 6 years ago

I just signed for Google ad sense as well and it strictly says that if you are on your own page you can never click on the ad thats around it and if you do, you will loose their account forever.

7. HERBERT ubaldo profile image59
    HERBERT ubaldoposted 6 years ago

Those people who are searching any key words they like to search,