jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Has Hub Pages and Hubber's answers made you a better writer? Why/why not ? If no

1. graebear profile image70
    graebearposted 6 years ago

Has Hub Pages and Hubber's answers made you a better writer? Why/why not ? If not what would help ?

2. premsingh profile image60
    premsinghposted 6 years ago

answer section may help a writer in improving quality of a particular hub or improving one's knowledge but can not make one a better writer. Writing skills are either God gift or improved consistently over the time by hard work.Smart writers often make a hub based on a question if it is worth a hub.'Question & answers' is  a feature used by website to increase participation of hubbers in activity on the site.

3. academysigma profile image60
    academysigmaposted 6 years ago

Certainly has for me. The knowledge that at least someone would read my stuff motivates me to improve my writing skills and content.

4. sugz profile image73
    sugzposted 6 years ago

for me no, but it does make me use my brain a bit more before i have to go to sleep, and sometimes i come out with helpful answers to others and feel good about myself for doing so. there are times reading other's answers inspires me to read more questions or to write in my novels, but not lately.. just too busy.

working