jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

I can't get to a hubber's pages

1. ReuVera profile image86
    ReuVeraposted 8 years ago

I want to go to a hubber's page (this time it is k@ri), but no matter what I try- going to her profile, or to her hubs, I get the same respond- a new page with this text-

"This webpage has a redirect loop.

The webpage at http://hubpages.com/profile/k@ri has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer."

I goes like this for a long time. At the beginning I just gave up, thinking I will get there next time. But next time it is the same.
    Any suggestions?  I don't have problems with other hubbers for now.

1. anjalichugh profile image81
      anjalichughposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I got the same message. Strange!

2. Cam Anju profile image65
      Cam Anjuposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I have had this happen to me as well! I can't get to anyones page with a @ sign! I'm using google Chrome and it always happens to me too... I have to open Firefox. hmm

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
    Ultimate Hubberposted 8 years ago

Yup you are rite.

Its not opening here too. Guess the server of HP where Kari's profile is located is down rite now.

1. kmackey32 profile image81
      kmackey32posted 8 years ago in reply to this

I just got to her page...

ReuVeraposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I tried again from here, didn't work..... sad

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
        Ultimate Hubberposted 8 years ago in reply to this

LUCKY YOU!!! big_smile

3. kmackey32 profile image81
    kmackey32posted 8 years ago

Thats strange. I wonder how come I can?

4. Koby profile image57
    Kobyposted 8 years ago

We should all state what browser we are using.  I'm using chrome (beta) and it isn't working

ReuVeraposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hmmmm, weird..... I am using Google Chrome and I can't get to k@ri from this browser, but I don't have any problems with other hubbers.
      Then I went to Internet Explorer and there was no problem there, from Internet Explorer I got to her page.
      May be the problem is in the browser? But then, it is not the same for other pages.....I mean I can go to other's profiles from Chrome, no problem....

5. AEvans profile image66
    AEvansposted 8 years ago

I ended up on her page maybe it was to many hubbers trying to get to different pages at the same time, just a guess. smile

6. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 8 years ago

I got right to  her page with IE7.  Figured that was some sorta sign, so signed up as her Fan.  Been meaning to anyway.

working