jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What inspires you to write your hubs?

1. ronhi profile image73
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

What inspires you to write your hubs?

Is it usually a random thing or do you have a systematic approach to your hubbing

2. ThoughtSandwiches profile image79
    ThoughtSandwichesposted 6 years ago

Hi ronhi..my approach is typically random...as are my conclusions.  I will normally get an idea from (wherever) and the randomness is used to flesh out the hub and make it more interesting for me to write and (hopefully) more interesting to read.  It's a process...just not a good one all the time.  A lot of randomness is going on at times.

3. sugz profile image73
    sugzposted 6 years ago

definatley random.. and have an over active brain at that time. i have to be on overdrive to write a hub, and most of them are humorous and entertaining which seems to push the serious-ish ones aside and it takes months to come back and finsih them (ok, 6months this time) but answering questions or reading questions on here sparks the inspiration and gets my mind working again on any and everything instead of actual work. smile

othertimes, a thought turns into a filmstrip and there it is.. so i write it.

4. GoGreenTips profile image59
    GoGreenTipsposted 6 years ago

I've just started, actually I have only finished one. Working on number two right now. Anyway I think what inspires me is a desire not only to learn more about the topic I am writing on, but also to pass that information on to someone else.

5. shamani67 profile image59
    shamani67posted 6 years ago

Life experiences mainly. I try to write about things that I am passionate about or know a lot about.
    I find it very soothing and healing if you can write about your experiences (good or bad) and possibly help someone else along the way.
    If they can learn by my mistakes then it is all worth while.
    I also like to give others ideas for cooking etc.
    I like to give advice when I think it is genuinely needed,.

6. JEDIJESSICUH profile image82
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

News updates, life experiences, various questions here in the 'answers' section of HubPages. I take inspiration from whatever offers it.

7. plogan721 profile image83
    plogan721posted 6 years ago

I write to promote what I am passionate about, which is The love of God, Scrapbooking, selling Longaberger products, and other experiences in life.   If I find something interesting, I will write about that as well.

8. suzettenaples profile image92
    suzettenaplesposted 6 years ago

Usually I write from my own experience - something that has happened to me or something that I have experienced.  I also write about anything that inspires me -- the birds and butterflies outdoors that I watch.  The wind, a beautiful day at the beach, the Gulf of Mexico.  Sometimes what goes on in the news, although I don't do too many news items because the next day they are history, but anything I see, read, hear about that I think is interesting or would be interesting to others.

9. HERBERT ubaldo profile image59
    HERBERT ubaldoposted 6 years ago

I inspire to write because I want to promote a good life that more people do not realise like we must exercise regularly for good health

10. asmaiftikhar profile image77
    asmaiftikharposted 6 years ago

life and the episodes of life means tragedies,comedies and tragi comedies inspires me to write something.