Hi Kathryn, I simply want to ask, how far do you break your hubs down, as in how

1. brandonakelly profile image60
    brandonakellyposted 6 years ago

Hi Kathryn, I simply want to ask, how far do you break your hubs down, as in how many capsules?

I was just curious, I've read a couple of your higher ranking pages, such as Yahoo vs. Google and Facebook vs. Myspace. I just wanted to ask a few of the more, well established writers here, because I personally find setting up separate capsules for different parts of the text body pretty aggravating. I've seen you on the homepage recently too, congratulations on your accomplishments as a wrtier!

2. CZCZCZ profile image83
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

I'll answer as this seems to be in the the unanswered section it really depends on how much content I have for a specific hub.  I like to think of text capsules as chapters in a book.  Usually I have 2 -3 text capsules, a picture capsule, Amazon capsule if applicable as my standard.  If I am focusing on a new segment of the topic or new action then I change the text to a new capsule.  I don't think this has a direct effect on Google with the hub, although it might benefit from the additional subheadings being created.  An example with a recipe hub might be - Overview in one capsule, ingredients in a capsule, and procedures in a capsule, with some pics and a amazon item that is related to the recipe.

working