jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Have you ever written a hub about a question?

1. ronhi profile image73
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

Have you ever written a hub about a question?

So every time you answer a question, there is that button that is called "MAKE A HUB ABOUT IT" Ever clicked on it? and ever written a hub about the question? If yes. how did it perform?

2. ThePracticalMommy profile image96
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

I responded to questions about teachers contacting parents and tummy time with hubs. I'd say they performed pretty well. My tummy-time hub gets a few hits every day.

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Yes, I have -- the answers section is one of my favorite inspirations for writing new hubs. Most of them have performed fairly well, I'd say, but I think the best is the three-part series I wrote on how to advance your writing career beyond Hubpages. I think I have 20 or so hubs that I wrote because of a question.

4. jonmcclusk profile image61
    jonmccluskposted 6 years ago

Hm, make a hub based on a question asked by another hubber? Very interesting indeed, sounds like an excellent challenge, however, I have never done it myself.

5. JEDIJESSICUH profile image80
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

I've actually written a few hubs based on popular questions, whether they were here on HubPages or just in general things people Google. They performed ok, none have really hit the thousand view mark yet and the lowest is clocking in at a little over fifty views. But for the most part, because they're questions other people can answer, they get a fair amount of traffic.

6. Robin Oatley profile image70
    Robin Oatleyposted 6 years ago

As a matter of fact I recently did that for the first time. I was writing an answer to a question and it became so long that I actually decided to turn it into a hub.
    It performed great at first, and there was a great discussion in the comments. Later, traffic started to fall a bit though.
    You can find this hub here: http://hubpages.com/t/29ae36

7. melbel profile image97
    melbelposted 6 years ago

Back when the Weekly Topic Inspiration was called HubMob, I used to do it all the time. Now, not so much.

That said, outside of the HubMob thing, I have answered other questions by creating a hub about it. It's a great way to get an internal link to your hub, too!

8. Escobana profile image73
    Escobanaposted 6 years ago

I wrote two Hubs on one of my first questions here on Hubpages.

Isn't it selfish to want to have children, when you're diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder?

The Hubs:

-Babies or Stability? Bipolar women and Heartbreaking choices.
    -Thank God, I don't have children!

Both Hubs performed quite good. I received great comments and I still do on those Hubs. Guess it was a hot topic and I tried to write as honest as possible.