jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is the most interesting topic you've ever written a hub about?

1. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

What is the most interesting topic you've ever written a hub about?

Is there a particular hub topic close to your heart, or one that you found surprising when you wrote about it?

2. drpennypincher profile image93
    drpennypincherposted 4 years ago

I had a lot of fun writing about the Jack Reacher retirement plan.  Jack Reacher is a fictional character in books by Lee Child.  He doesn't have a home or a car and carries all of possessions with him.  He doesn't do laundry- he buys cheap clothes and throws them away when they get dirty.  He travels by bus or hitchhiking, and stays in motels.  This sounded like an attractive retirement plan to me, but it turned out to be pretty expensive to live like this.

3. bn9900 profile image79
    bn9900posted 4 years ago

My hobby is railroads, and so my hubs focus on railroad history as well as history of railroading that isn't so well documented, or things that are taken for granted, such as commuter railroads.

4. isaacasante profile image84
    isaacasanteposted 4 years ago

Haha, I'm still new  so it's gotta be the topic of my last 3 hubs: PC buying guides smile Sorry if I didn't really answer your question lol.

5. somethgblue profile image87
    somethgblueposted 4 years ago

For me it would be the topic of the true nature of the planet we live on or the concept of Hollow Earth. I found out about it while researching the ancient pyramids and the Piri Reis map both very interesting topics themselves but the concept that our planet is hollow with an inner Sun rings true to me and explains so many myths, legends and disinformation that it was very easy for me to research.

What I find most perplexing is if it is just a fantasy, then why ban books on the subject or censor information about it, why the secret.

However upon reading extensively on the subject I now understand why, as it explains UFOs, Extraterrestrials, the Bible (Genesis), Ancient Man, the Aurora Borelias, the Polar Shift, and so many legends and myths of ancient lore that there is no doubt in my mind that it is true.

It explains the ancient legends of Atlantis and Lemur, how the Tibetan monks have gained such valuable spiritual knowledge, why and how the Freemasons and Illuminati gain so much power and how The Powers That Be have such much power over the surface of the planet.

Why there is a no fly zone over the poles, why the Nazi's were so interested in Antarctica and the list goes on and on.

Hollow Earth explains the how and why humanity is what it is and where we are going as a species.

6. ClarkSteveB profile image80
    ClarkSteveBposted 4 years ago

Beauty is always in the eye of the beer holder.  So, what's interesting to me, is probably the ugliest person at the bar for another.  But, this one is fun and satirical, for those that understand the humor: http://clarksteveb.hubpages.com/hub/Tes … fe-Example

7. SatendraSaini profile image68
    SatendraSainiposted 4 years ago

I like to write about nature related to the law of attraction.

8. American_Choices profile image76
    American_Choicesposted 4 years ago

Great question - thank you for asking! I have enjoyed the motivational and inspirational quotes/posters the best. I enjoy pulling these together, I enjoy reviewing and revamping and editing, I love scanning through the photos of the posters - especially the sailboats. The church signs are fun and make me smile but the sailboats in any form bring me a serenity that brightens my day.

9. agusfanani profile image75
    agusfananiposted 4 years ago

My favorite topic is about recycling, upcycling, and reuse since they are all benfecial for nature conservation. Nature exploration through trekking and mountain climbing is my other interest, so those are the topics I will always write about.

working