How to get traffic to your hubs from outside hubpages and apart from the social

1. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

How to get traffic to your hubs from outside hubpages and apart from the social networking sites?

2. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

I would like some input on that, as well. I've been told that it takes time for google to rank your hubs higher. Patience, I guess....Not sure.

3. bright_sorcerer profile image60
    bright_sorcererposted 6 years ago

My hubs are normally centered on occult and esoteric knowledge so those who read them have an interest already.  I am fortunate enough to have an awesome soul sister, whom I co-host a radio show with.  Some of my traffic arrives from there but I also maintain a blog and write articles for other places and groups including Pagan Net and Spirit Library.  Getting on a show on BTR is relatively easy, if one takes the time to research and listen to shows and hosts.... and hosts are always looking for knowledgeable guests. 

Adding the Hubpages URL in the signature for emails had helped me, and responding to and commenting on news items at places like Before It's News, has drawn a few curious readers to my hubs as well.

What is ironic is that Hubpages, for me, is a means of gaining exposure to something else entirely, my narrated poetry, posted as an online album called Sword of the Seven Stars. At the end of my most recent articles, I have only one link - to the page where the recordings are posted.  It makes kind of a big circle as one thing promotes another.

working