Why is it my best hubs are the ones making the least amount of money?

1. dagny roth profile image78
    dagny rothposted 6 years ago

Why is it my best hubs are the ones making the least amount of money?

By best I mean, highest rated, most commented on and best written.  They generally are the ones I care most about.  It's like spending time on good writing is worth less than finding catchy topics or keywords...

2. FloraBreenRobison profile image59
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

perhaps they are not product hubs? I know that poetry, for example, makes no money no matter how great the poetry is. People don't click on the ads. They are interested only in reading, not in checking out ads. Product hubs are more likely to make money.

3. Barbara Kay profile image92
    Barbara Kayposted 6 years ago

If you are doing information hubs, use the Google Keyword tool before writing them. You might find your keywords aren't searched at all. Try using some of the other suggested keywords. Check how much competition there is for the keywords first. If there are millions of sites that are good, forget it. You'll have a terrible time getting to the top.

I've got some articles like this myself, that I cared about. It must be there aren't many other people interested in the same subject. It's a shame. Link your hubs together and maybe someone will find them of interest.