jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What's the most fun you've ever had on a date for the least amount of money?

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image98
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 5 years ago

What's the most fun you've ever had on a date for the least amount of money?

We don't have to spend money to have fun, but sometimes it's hard to think of inexpensive ways to have a great time on a date (or going out with friends).  Any ideas or personal experiences?

2. cam8510 profile image97
    cam8510posted 5 years ago

I attended a Christian college in South Carolina.  Every year we had a special night called "esrever night".  That is reverse spelled backward.  That was a special night for girls to ask guys out.  My date had a friend with an airplane.  We flew from Columbia, SC to Augusta, GA and went out to eat.  Then flew back.  That was pretty amazing and it didn't cost me a dime.

3. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 5 years ago

I've had some fantastic dates in my local area which weren't expensive.  I live by the coast in Australia, so having a picnic lunch and going snorkelling, or fishing, or just swimming together in the surf are all fun date ideas which don't break the bank.  I love getting out in the sunshine and having fun on a date and creating memories together.  Fine dining is nice too, but fun day out in the sun together is even better.

4. profile image0
    VeronicaInspiresposted 5 years ago

Hopefully my fiance doesn't read this and kill me for not saying it was with him!

But it was a picnic I had on the farm. The guy was a country boy – had farming roots, knew how to crop, make moonshine and ride a four-wheeler!

He whipped up some beanies and weenies, chocolate chip cookies from scratch, put it in a basket, and we sat on his family's farm and had a grand 'ole time!

Afterwards we ran around in the woods and ended the night with him dislodging a tick from arm! Good times!

working