jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I know who voted me up or down, or thought the hub was good or bad?

1. Jyoti Patil profile image66
    Jyoti Patilposted 6 years ago

How do I know who voted me up or down, or thought the hub was good or bad?

2. icciev profile image59
    iccievposted 6 years ago

I would really love to know who voted up for me but I don't know if there is away to know that, till now I didn't see an option for this. You can only know if someone has voted up when he tells you so in his comments

3. Rob Winters profile image85
    Rob Wintersposted 6 years ago

You can't know who votes you up or down - the comments left are the only direct way of knowing what others thought of your hub.If your hub achieves and maintains a high score and you can see people are liking,+1'ing and tweeting it etc. you can probably infer you're also getting mostly up votes.:-)

4. kannanwrites profile image93
    kannanwritesposted 6 years ago

Right now there is no such feature like that from where you can know who voted up a certain article. Go suggest it in the forums, if you want to.

But we already have many other features like "Feedback", FB Like, etc from where we identify the popularity of an article. Also there is  more chances that if a reader likes your article he will FB like rather than using the vote up or vote down. If they don't like they will just close the page.

The vote down and up feature is just one of the internal metrics so as to calculate hubscore and authorscore.

working