jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Lots look at what I write but I don't see an increase in my earns. What do I ne

1. mom0f2 profile image71
    mom0f2posted 6 years ago

Lots look at what I write but I don't see an increase in my earns.  What do I need to do?

Is there something I'm not doing?  Something that is not linked?  Please help.

2. Daniella Lopez profile image93
    Daniella Lopezposted 6 years ago

From what I've noticed you really need a large number of good quality hubs to really gain any income. Having one or two great hubs really wont bring in the money like having several will.

3. minso profile image76
    minsoposted 6 years ago

I went through your hubs. Some suggestions in three groups, please don't get offended.
    1) (a) write more hubs - you can expect decent traffic only after some 20-30 hubs if everything else is good (b) divide your topics into modules and put good headings to them (c) write with key words and topics that are of general interest (d) optimize your pages so that search engines will understand what your page is about (e) some back linking is needed to get recognized by search engines (e) I don't see adsense on your hubs. Compared to Amazon, adsense is more easy for many.

There are many successful people on hub pages who have written how to earn money with hub pages. Make a search and read more. Search the hub pages forum also, where lot of such good information is there.

2) Were you getting income earlier and now dropped? For many established hubs this happened in recent months. This is because of Google algorithm changes. If this is so, keep working on in the right direction and things will come up (but this may not be the case for you).

3) Most important point: When I searched Google for your hubs (site:your hubname), i just saw only one out of six. This is quite serious. This means that either your hubs were never indexed or if they were indexed, they were de-indexed. You need to do some investigation on this and act accordingly.

Hope these pointers are helpful. Keeping reading, writing and continue your efforts. All the best.

4. sugz profile image73
    sugzposted 6 years ago

add more keywords that find the ads relating to  your topics.. i haven't got earnings set up on here yet as i do not need to earn from here, but hubs that hold really good info that i am looking for often has the links through google ad words i am also looking for, therefore i click them.. but yes, you need a lot of hubs to make anything really.. you only get 2c per click.. so create a lot of top hubs that will inspire people to read and you will get more ads that draw people in. smile
    good luck ):

working