jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Hubpages or Triond?

1. drspaniel profile image91
    drspanielposted 6 years ago

Hubpages or Triond?

I've recently become more successful on a website called Triond, which is rather much like Hubpages, only Hubpages is a lot better! Now I'm curious to whether I should focus more on Hubpages or Triond, since I can only really publish daily to one or the other! What do you think? Start with Hubpages where I could end up making hundreds of dollars within 2 years, or stick with Triond where I could eventually make at most $150 a month...

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5596009_f260.jpg

2. GoGreenTips profile image60
    GoGreenTipsposted 6 years ago

I wrote a few articles on Triond, but I find the quality of articles, or hubs is much better here on hubpages. Haven't made any money here, but just like the atmosphere, the people that post on the forums. Overall, and this is from a novice at both. my vote goes with hubpages.

3. profile image0
    Vanessa McKayposted 6 years ago

I agree with GoGreenTips.  I have tried Triond too and while it is easier to make money there the quality and atmosphere at Hubpages makes it worthwhile.  Why not produce work for both?  Once you have completed the necessary research for an article here why not produce it from another angle and publish it there too?  That is how many freelance journalists make their living.

4. Lady_E profile image77
    Lady_Eposted 6 years ago

Triond is good, Hubpages is better - I write for both.

After writing on Triond for over a year, I have observed it's best to write more indepth articles for Hubpages and lighter articles for Triond. Also, the pay on Triond is not much....  I still write there. smile

Stick with both - you just need to find out what works for you, as I have done (above). G/Luck.

working