jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How many hubs are needed to make money?

1. John Sarkis profile image82
    John Sarkisposted 6 years ago

How many hubs are needed to make money?

30 - 300 - 3000?  I see people that have written thousands of hubs, but I don't know if that's the secret to making money.  You haven't written that many hubs, but your articles are exceptional (don't let it go to your head...LOL).  Anyhow, I value your opinion and thought I get your advice.

2. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 6 years ago

For each person, the answer is going to be a different number. 

Different topics, different promotional efforts, variations in writing styles, experience, etc are all going to add up differently.  For some authors, they might only need 30 Hubs to make the amount of money they are looking to make.  For others it might take 300 Hubs or 3000.

It's not quantity, it's quality.  You need however many quality Hubs it takes for how you write and what you write about in order to earn to reach your goal.

3. avan989 profile image71
    avan989posted 6 years ago

1 hub is needed. it depend on how much money you are talking about

4. John Sarkis profile image82
    John Sarkisposted 6 years ago

Thanks for your answers. 

Well put, relache and thanks again.

You too avan989, yes one good hub sometimes can be better than 1000 bad ones.

And finally Fernando, which is not far off the mark when you take into account some of the silly hubs that hit the 90+ mark.

Take care you three and God Bless
    John

5. cheaptoys profile image60
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

I am sure even with one hub you can make money it just depends on what amount of money you wish to make every month.

6. TeacherCaro profile image59
    TeacherCaroposted 6 years ago

I think it is difficult. Can you help me? How can I promote my hubs? I'm new here and maybe this is the reason why I do not know how to promote them.

7. Island Tropical profile image61
    Island Tropicalposted 6 years ago

Just read my previous question about this topic. You need 100 hubs in order to make money

8. James A Watkins profile image92
    James A Watkinsposted 6 years ago

John,
    It depends on what you mean by "money," and it depends what you write about. It looks like there is more money in researching what people are Googling the most and choosing your subjects that way.
    I went the opposite way in that I only write about what interests me, what I know something about, what I think there is a general lack of knowledge about, or what subject is overloaded with politically correct misinformation. 
    I started getting my first checks after I published around 75 Hubs, as best I can remember.
    Thanks for asking.
    James

9. Smart Agency profile image62
    Smart Agencyposted 3 years ago

My online business is kicking ass! Got my first campaigns going ‎and hopefully, with Google Sniper, should have my first sales ‎coming by the end of the week!!
    http://gsnipersecret.com/hinters

working