jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do missing summary of a hub effects on its ranking in Google?

1. irfansweb profile image58
    irfanswebposted 6 years ago

Do missing summary of a hub effects on its ranking in Google?

I want to know about missing summary affect on hub's ranking because I used to neglect it mostly.

2. MarloByDesign profile image87
    MarloByDesignposted 6 years ago

My opinion is that a well-written and concise Hub Summary can only be to your benefit. Hubbers and visitors to HubPages will click on you Hub - faster - if they find your Hub Summary appealing. Also, your Hub Summary WILL appear in Google eventually - you just need to give any updates to your Hub Summary some time to reach Google - and again, Hubbers and visitors to HubPages will click on your Hub if they feel it is interesting enough to click on. I hope this helps!

3. lobobrandon profile image91
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

Yes it does affect the ranking. Because even if u rank 1 and don't have a summary people won't click ur link and hence ur ranking will drop. A good summary is always cool.

4. irfansweb profile image58
    irfanswebposted 6 years ago

Thanks friends for your answers, now I will go back and write a summary for my each hub... smile

5. schoolgirlforreal profile image81
    schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago

Well.....(lol) I do write summaries for most my hubs like important ones on mental health and stuff.

But if it's for a poem,,,I mean I write short poems, so how great will it be, and the first part of the poem ends up in the summary which is fine. Unless you want to say "You gotta read this poem about lust and love..." or something

anyone agree?

smile

6. Ian Dabasori Hetr profile image80
    Ian Dabasori Hetrposted 6 years ago

If I write the summary, how do I save it before publishing my hub?

working