jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Afraid of getting deleted from Hubpages

1. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Afraid of getting deleted from Hubpages

Why are there very few negative comments about Hubpages on the Hubpages blog? Are they deleted regularly? Are people afraid to comment for fear of having their account deleted? Is HubPages a company that opposes objective ideas for and against an argument?  I believe that even asking this question puts me in a place where I could have my account deleted. I am a adult but I don't feel I am allowed to be here. What is going on? Is it just me feeling this way?

2. Enelle Lamb profile image87
    Enelle Lambposted 6 years ago

Most members take a negative comment in stride. I have read many hubs that have diverse comments, some good, some negative, it happens. However, the forum is generally the place to air grievances - not hubs. If you have a problem, ask in the forums or take it to the hubpages staff.

3. Bianu profile image60
    Bianuposted 6 years ago

Really, it may just be you feeling this way. I will follow this question. I want to read the other comments.

4. daisyf1305 profile image75
    daisyf1305posted 6 years ago

Oh no but have you found any negatives with hubpages, because I love hubpages, it's all great and to top it off not only do they pay u but you also make money through amazon, ebay, adsense, we are a community of love and hope...

5. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

In the scope of a lifetime............HP is just another bus stop.

6. Potro Direjo profile image59
    Potro Direjoposted 6 years ago

I like the onegoodwoman's answer: "HP is just another bus stop.". Short and hit the target.

7. EndaMac profile image85
    EndaMacposted 6 years ago

Hubpages is like any other community.  It is for a group of like minded people and like all communities they have a set of rules to follow.

Hubpages rank well in Google and make building a page simple and easy.  They also allow you to earn money through a variety of programs.  To be able to keep doing that they must also follow the rules of those companies.

There is very little to say that is negative about this.  Build your own website and even there you have to follow rules.  Start your own business and you also have to follow rules.

That's not difficult to do really.  I am an adult also and know that if you want to participate in something and get the most out of it, then by signing up you agree to the terms and conditions.

working