jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How can I reach level 5 in commenting?

1. brandasaur profile image61
    brandasaurposted 6 years ago

How can I reach level 5 in commenting?

2. lobobrandon profile image88
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

Hi smile
    Why do you want to reach level 5? First aim for 2. You're just level 1 now. Give more insightful and useful comments that actually add to the conversation. Do this often and eventually you'll get a higher level.
    You joined a year ago and you have no hubs. Why is that? Are you just a reader smile

3. Vinaya Ghimire profile image89
    Vinaya Ghimireposted 6 years ago

I became level 5 commentator by reading and commenting at least twenty hubs everyday. But I don't know how to become level 6 or 10 for that matter. LOL

4. profile image0
    ThomasRydderposted 6 years ago

A level of commenting is an accolade, of which there are several. They are all listed in detail on several forums, which you can reach by typing in "accolade" in the search box, top of the page. A word of caution: I have doubts whether any writers on here are going to welcome opinions from someone who has not fashioned a word on this site. Good luck. :)TR

5. Nellieanna profile image82
    Nellieannaposted 6 years ago

There is no substitute for being genuinely interested in others' writing and reading it with fine-tuned interest and care; then commenting on the person's thoughts is what endears a reader/commenter to the writers as well as catching the attention of the polls.    If you care, it shows.  But if your motive is just mainly to improve your score - well that shows, as well.  Being a contributor by doing hub writing yourself is a major factor, of course.  When you're active, there is a give and take which increases the comments you actually generate.  Responding to comments you receive also increases your comment activity.  Being passive does nothing for it.  So participate if you wish be be a part of this experience, brandasaur.  Best of luck in your pursuit.  It's not just scoring - it's the measure of YOUR real involvement.  Try it.