jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to choose a topic for your first Hub???

1. Nigam Shah profile image58
    Nigam Shahposted 6 years ago

How to choose a topic for your first Hub???

I joined Hp about 2 days ago and since then have been thinking about a topic for my first hub but cant seem to think of anything. Can anyone tell me how to find topics that people want to read about

2. Nurfninja profile image56
    Nurfninjaposted 6 years ago

well, why don't you start slow and just write about what you are comfortable and knowledgeable about?? 
    Aren't you getting your bachelors degree currently?  Write about your studies or what college is like for you and don't worry so much about the people,  just have fun and let the people see that you are a real person.

3. brandasaur profile image60
    brandasaurposted 6 years ago

What are your interest? What are your hobbies? What are the topics that when you are with your friends, it will keep you talking? Start from there. For a first hub, it is always nice to write something you are passionate about. It will make your first published hub memorable. smile

You can also do a research, technically-speaking. Look in the news, look in the google keywords or observe the other hubs' topics. Goodluck!

4. Zachary Jonah profile image67
    Zachary Jonahposted 6 years ago

I actually misread your question there initially and thought you said you joined two years ago and since then have been wondering what to write about! I recently wrote my first hub and I simply chose something that I thought could "add value" and where it might help people. Don't worry about what people think (that applies to the topic only, it should be written well in terms of grammar) and enjoy yourself. Writing should be a hobby and should be fun, so make sure you do:)