jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

Is it possible to earn over $50/Day on hubpages alone?

1. Nspeel profile image76
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

Is it possible to earn over $50/Day on hubpages alone?

2. ubanichijioke profile image75
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

Maybe or maybe not.
    It is possible depending on your
    number of hubs, adsense clicks, SEO skills and many more.
    I believe nothing is

3. writerspavilion profile image67
    writerspavilionposted 6 years ago

nothing is impossible...you just need patience and continuous work with hub

4. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Possible... of course it is.

Probable... not for everyone.

5. samtenabray profile image61
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

I hope so, but definitely depends if your articles have good content and are being read!

6. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

Possible. It depends on the quality of the articles. It depends on the traffic you get. Traffic - it is the most important thing to get revenue online. Figure out that, you can earn $ 50 per day from HP.

7. profile image0
    icountthetimesposted 6 years ago

There are no doubt so many factors at play that it's impossible to tell. I mean, it must be possible, but the effort involved in actually achieving it what surely be quite significant.

8. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

I can not say its impossible.Its possible if you cover all the factors like content , SEO , Traffic and click and adsense etc.By ignoring these factors its not easy to earn $ 50 per day.

9. TToombs08 profile image74
    TToombs08posted 6 years ago

I sure hope so. I'm going to follow this question to see if some of the more successful hubbers can throw some hints out there on just how they do it. yikes)

10. profile image0
    alexarposted 6 years ago

The same answer you probably heard many times and it really can't be stressed enough: "Have quality hubs". I see a lot of people going for quantity, publishing about 4 hubs per day. The problem with that is they are low score hubs bringing in an average of 2 cents per day.

11. msshandriaball profile image62
    msshandriaballposted 6 years ago

I will be happy when i reach 50 cents a day.$50 /day would be a dream come true!

12. smcopywrite profile image28
    smcopywriteposted 6 years ago

yes. however, to achieve $50 a day you will certainly need a lot of pageviews or a sale for amazon or ebay where a commission can be earned. there are tons of hubs that outline earnings per day here at hub pages.

13. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

I certainly won't be holding my breath to do this. I think 50 a month would even be almost impossible unless you have a tremendous amount of views,and sales from Amazon or Ebay.

14. Island Hopper profile image59
    Island Hopperposted 6 years ago

I would try to freelance first. Try an online freelancing site to get started or query publications. Some people can make money with hubpages, but it takes a lot of time and patience. Do you have time to work a lot for who knows how long before becoming profitable? Not my idea of fun. Hubpages is fun for me, but I get my freelance income elsewhere.

15. Nspeel profile image76
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

Any other thoughts and opinions? I feel that it is 100% possible just wanted to know if it was 100% do-able with only Hubpages