jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Have you ever paid a person to write hub content for you? Was it worthwhile?

1. rochelj profile image66
    rocheljposted 6 years ago

Have you ever paid a person to write hub content for you? Was it worthwhile?

2. Ladybird33 profile image56
    Ladybird33posted 6 years ago

Never, I only write my own or have others write with me....good luck

3. profile image0
    icountthetimesposted 6 years ago

I 'm not sure that I'd rust anyone else to write content for a blog and it might not look in line with my other contributions. That said, if someone is a talented writer and you let them know exactly what you want them to cover, I don't suppose it's the worst idea ever. You'd have to check that it's not against the terms of service. As long as it isn't duplicate content, maybe it's okay to do this?

4. zanaworld profile image66
    zanaworldposted 6 years ago

I have never paid a person to write hub content.  But I have used some articles that have appeared in the newsletter that I published & edited for a gang of friends called The Desert Friends.  The newsletter was for publication for private circulation only.  It was titled The Desert Times.

5. TToombs08 profile image74
    TToombs08posted 6 years ago

I don't know that I would trust someone else to write for me. But then, I'm a control freak. For me, that would be like paying someone to write my research paper or my term paper.

I've been told I have a unique writing style and my professors and my quality reviewers (at my old job) have all told me that they can spot my style a mile away. It would probably be difficult for someone to mimic me. yikes) Or at least, I would hope so.

6. anupma profile image79
    anupmaposted 6 years ago

No way, and why one should give. These blog sites are to express your personal views not of others. So I don't think that there is any need to hire someone for writing.

7. danielleantosz profile image73
    danielleantoszposted 6 years ago

No, the entire point for me is hone my writing skills.  I have been paid to write content for websites, and I know many web designers and business owners hire writers for web content.

8. K Kiss profile image80
    K Kissposted 6 years ago

No I haven't and I doubt I will ever.
    The whole point of me joining hubpages was to write. I enjoy writing and one day hope to write a novel. This is the forum I use to master my art and in hiring someone else to do that would be counter productive.
    I write on hubpages for my desire to write and the extra money is a great incentive but I wouldn't let anyone else do the writing just so that I have more hubs in order to generate more revenue. That said .. I don't have any problem with others hiring writers to do that job if they look at hubpages as a source of income.

9. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Never and never will.
    I joined hubpages to write on my own and I am happy this way.
    My long felt need is fulfilled

10. jainismus profile image71
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

Never................. and I would not like to tell to anyone to write for my hubs even if he pays me!