jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Just wrote my first hub where the text, images, and google ads create large blan

1. Jennifer Essary profile image85
    Jennifer Essaryposted 6 years ago

Just wrote my first hub where the text, images, and google ads create large blank areas. Help?

I've moved the text around, resized images, moved text from a lower section up to the top section. Nothing has seemed to work. Is there a way to move the google ads or resize them?

2. Rochelle Frank profile image94
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

I see google ads on your two latest hubs-- you can still 'sink"  your first photo down a notch, which might give prime space to the ads-- but will still show up as your first image.
    Play with it a little-- that's the way you learn what works best.
    Almost all of what you do here can be changed-- especially on hubs.

Welcome to HubPages.

3. eddiecarrara profile image94
    eddiecarraraposted 6 years ago

I don't know if this will help but I was having a problem with linking my hub to another hub of mine and also having a problem moving pictures and resizing them,  I was using internet explorer as my web browser, I change to Google chrome and my problems disappeared, Google chrome seem to work much faster with hubpages without any glitches.  I'm not sure this will help but you can give it a try.

4. alissaroberts profile image88
    alissarobertsposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure if we are dealing with the same thing but I noticed on all my hubs - new and old ones - the google ads which should be at the top right are much lower than they use to be creating a blank area. Not sure why this happened? Maybe just a glitch?

working