jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How can you find out how much money each of your hubs are making?

1. Millionaire Tips profile image94
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

How can you find out how much money each of your hubs are making?

Since some hubs have expensive ads on them, and some hubs have more click rates, how can you tell the net results. How can you tell how much each hub actually made you?

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

Earnings are  not listed per hub.  It is only total earnings.  You can see how many views, or comments for each hub only.

3. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

If you're on Adsense only (as opposed to Hubpages ad program) then you can find this out using Google Analytics.  Mine showed me that my most popular hub earns almost nothing! My earnings have actually come from my less popular hubs!  However, the Google Analytics only tells you about the money each of your hubs are making FROM ADSENSE.  It won't tell you about how much is made off the Hubpages Ad program. 

To look at your Analytics data, you need to make sure you have linked Google Analytics to your Hubpages account - this is something you can do from within your Hubpages account.  It's in the same part of your Hubpages account as signing up for Amazon, etc etc.

4. CWanamaker profile image97
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

You could setup a separate URL channel In Google AdSense for each Hub.  This way you will know which ones are making you money.

5. nicregi profile image76
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Actually you can do so but it will be hard. If you play around Adsense like what CWanamaker said, then yes, you will be able to detect the amount you are making.

More work but you are able to get the details you are looking for smile

*p/s I mean use custom URL channel*