jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I have submitted one hub over 4 times and it keeps getting rejected? Why is this

1. nina64 profile image82
    nina64posted 6 years ago

I have submitted one hub over 4 times and it keeps getting rejected? Why is this?

2. stuff4you profile image66
    stuff4youposted 6 years ago

I've had this same problem. They're probably ignoring you on purpose , I think that's how they deal with hubs that get rejected twice in a row or something after review.

Maybe delete this hub, take the content, fix it up even more, and maybe it will just get submitted automatically as most hubs do (unless your account got flagged to the point where they have to review all articles you submit.)

and if you do that, give it a different title this time .

3. profile image0
    PWalker281posted 6 years ago

Contact HP directly and ask for specifics on why your hub is being rejected. It doesn't make since to keep rejecting it without explaining why and you deserve an explanation.

4. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

If the hubs are getting rejected means it is violating HUbpages TOS. Read the hubpages TOS and see where you are violating, fix it and then submit again. Without fixing the issue if you are submitting means you are bound to get rejected again and again.

It might be as simple as having pixalated photographs.

The initial moderation is done by automated software filters and so sometimes you might get frustrated if you apparently dont see any violation.

If you are convinced that you didn't violate anything, you can send a mail to team@hubpages.com and wait till they respond.