jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you love how Hub Pages (and other sites) have become more like Facebook and Y

1. stuff4you profile image63
    stuff4youposted 6 years ago

Do you love how Hub Pages (and other sites) have become more like Facebook and Yahoo Answers?

I don't know how long the Q/A feature has been on Hub Pages and LinkedIn.

I also don't know if Yahoo Answers is the first of its kind as far as THAT style of q/a goes....

2. cre8ivOne profile image77
    cre8ivOneposted 6 years ago

Well, I think that from my perspective it's nice to connect with other writers so yes, I enjoy the parallel

3. naeemebrahimjee profile image75
    naeemebrahimjeeposted 6 years ago

I personally do love it. Its a great feature that lets writers communicate with each other on a more personal basis then just commenting on hubs.

Many people feel intimated by others sending them personal messages so it's a nice way to start a friendship with somebody

also shared information is great.
    Why do it somewhere else like Yahoo Answers instead of here!

4. zoey24 profile image76
    zoey24posted 6 years ago

Yes i think it is the way forward. It is a lot easier to interact with fellow hubbers and share articles smile

5. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

I am not so sure if I want to compare HP with either FaceBook or especially Yahoo Answers. I do appreciate the interactions but HP is not a Social site.

6. janesix profile image60
    janesixposted 6 years ago

I don't think you know what you're talking about. HP is nothing like those other sites.

7. NiaLee profile image59
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

Actually hubpages.com made me forget about yahoo answers and Facebook. I got tired of fake relationships and security issues on Facebook. And, yahoo answers doesn't really give enough feedback, plus the users are often rude and careless.  I found a community of writers with talent, manners and class on hubpages.com. Thanks to you all and enjoy your holidays.

working