jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are Wizzley & Hubpages somehow related?

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image87
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Are Wizzley & Hubpages somehow related?

I joined a site called Wizzley. It seems to be almost a clone of HubPages. Does anyone know if they are connected somehow?

2. rochelj profile image65
    rocheljposted 6 years ago

Wizzley was founded by people that had used Hubpages and squidoo, they left Hubpages and squidoo to form Wizzley, which is a new platform based on these sites, but with some changes.

Each site has a separate owner.

Each site is different and has different ownership.

3. whoisbid profile image77
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Yeh, I have noticed a ton of sites that operate like Hubpages. You can even buy programs that can help you set up your own. I think Ning is a good example

4. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

I have to agree with Rochelj, there are several sites out there that tend to want to mimic HP. These site were created by ex HP users.  Wizzley is one of them. Another is Excerptz .

5. Felixedet2000 profile image57
    Felixedet2000posted 6 years ago

i just found that they are, but hub pages stand out as a unique brand with its own unique identities.

6. Lissie profile image81
    Lissieposted 6 years ago

They competitors - Wizzley is what Hubpages used to be - transparent revenue share a pleasent community - I'm enjoying Wizzley - and wrote a hub explaining why I am moving my Amazon hubs over http://lissie.hubpages.com/hub/What-To- … to-Wizzley