jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What hub topics seem to bring in the most views, and which hubs do you enjoy the

1. hrymel profile image87
    hrymelposted 6 years ago

What hub topics seem to bring in the most views, and which hubs do you enjoy the most?

2. Cyndi10 profile image87
    Cyndi10posted 6 years ago

It appears that topics pertaining to writing for Hubpages and attracting traffic to your hubs are hot topics. It would be difficult for me to choose hubs I enjoy the most. I have so many areas that I'm interested in. I've seen great original work as well as some excellent tutorials on Hubpages. So could I pick one? No.

3. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

Most of my hubs fall under "gender relations" and I tend to read hubs under that catagory as well. However I suspect with so many people being on hubpages and a large variety of topics there are likely to be several topics that draw a large amount of readers.

4. hrymel profile image87
    hrymelposted 6 years ago

Thanks Cyndi10 and daschingscorpio,  it seemed to me that the hubs about making money do seem to be the most popular, but I guess that's going to be same regardless of where you're posting.

5. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

Hyrmel: You almost have to experiment. The hubs I did have here, as far as topic went did better than another site with the same type of topic. You almost have to experiment and see what works, and when it works.  Making money onllne is one, but it is essentially a burned out topic as far as I am concerned, unless you really get down to technical things. We have a few hubbers here who do that, and they are worth reading, otherwise it is the same ole info over and over.

6. courtlneygdtm profile image79
    courtlneygdtmposted 6 years ago

Good question!  Thanks for asking!

I've noticed that articles involving how to make money on hubpages, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and  even hubpages in general seem to get lots of views and comments.  I also noticed these views are mostly internal -- within the hubpages community.  I believe it is beneficial to branch out from the hubpages community and bring in outside traffic, who may be interested in what you are writing about and hopefully click on ads -- if your goal is to try to make money on hubpages.  Regarding your other question -- I enjoy commenting and answering questions on the gender and relationship category more so than reading hubs on the topic.

7. Hubpage Gal profile image60
    Hubpage Galposted 6 years ago

Articles about relationships bring in the most comment because most people are involved in a relationship.  It is the informative hubs or that receive less comments because the reader is receiving information as a fact instead of as an opinion which most often is indisputable.