jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Again at trouble.hubs title is there but not the hub .Now what I have done?

1. profile image31
    Sweet sharmaposted 6 years ago

Again at trouble.hubs title is there but not the hub .Now what I have done?

Looked in 'My account' also but there is also only hubs title ,score ,page view,every thing but not hub(article)

2. Carmen H profile image84
    Carmen Hposted 6 years ago

Have you tried clicking on your hubs' titles?  And by the way, titles in blue are hubs that are already published, and titles in reddish-brown color aren't yet.

If you are still facing problems, you could forward this issue to the forums.  You will get more feedback there.

3. Sneha Sunny profile image83
    Sneha Sunnyposted 6 years ago

Okay. I saw your profile and I saw that you had unpublished your hubs. Have you republished them after doing the editings?? You have to click on "publish button" near the "done editing button". Click on the titles on "my account", if you see the content then you have to publish them.

Or the other thing can be you might have edited your hubs and erased the matter and then closed the windows (thinking that it's not saved so the changes you made will not occur). Once you remove the content while editing, it'll will be gone. There is no save button just the done editing button. I did the same once but that was a small part of my hub. Or you might have accidentally erased the things.

I would suggest that if you have a copy of those articles in your computer saved in MS word then delete the titles and republish the articles. And if not then from now-on-wards do keep a backup copy of your hubs.

4. Felixedet2000 profile image60
    Felixedet2000posted 6 years ago

I belief there is an error somewhere, take your time to sort yourself out, try writing at least a hub a day for the nest 2 weeks, to increase your success chances here as a beginner.

working