jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Sudden Drop in Hubpages Views

1. jainismus profile image70
    jainismusposted 5 years ago

Sudden Drop in Hubpages Views

I am experiencing sudden drop in Hubpages views for last two days. Is there anyone else experiencing this? I checked the statistic and the drop is from all sources: Search Engines, Hubpages and Referral sites.

2. Rob Winters profile image86
    Rob Wintersposted 5 years ago

Ironically my traffic has actually been noticably and significantly better the last two days.I only have a small number of hubs mind you but they all seem to have perked up in the last 2 days.

3. WorkAtHomeMums profile image87
    WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years ago

This could be the reason. http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/103621#post2205146
    Another google update.

4. bankscottage profile image95
    bankscottageposted 5 years ago

I don't have the traffic that you usually do jainismus, but I would say I have, in general, a slow steady trend up (after smoothing out the highs and the lows).  While I rarely hit 100 views per day it is slowly improving.  Far and away the majority of my views come from Google.

5. John1892 profile image68
    John1892posted 5 years ago

I don't have an answer but do have a question for you.  What are you doing to drive readers to your Hub?  BTW I've found that if I go in a edit the title of the article it will generate new readers.  Have you tried that approach yet?
    Good Luck