jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Could anyone making $500 per month on hubpages kindly tell me how you reached th

1. samthomasuae profile image66
    samthomasuaeposted 6 years ago

Could anyone making $500 per month on hubpages kindly tell me how you reached there?

2. julianne123 profile image60
    julianne123posted 6 years ago

I would also like to get a 2011 update from some of the others who are fairing well on hubpages. Previously, I read where some hubbers were generating a decent amount of money each month.

I enjoy posting here as it is such a diverse place to post your opinion, tips, and ideas. My understanding is that it takes time, dedication and quality to generate income. Nonetheless, I am curious to know when and where the magic comes in as it relates to generating a fair income. I am not necessarily looking to live off of it but to generate a check that could at least pay my water bill would be nice smile

3. Perspycacious profile image82
    Perspycaciousposted 6 years ago

The question is appropriate, while kishkooapple's response is not based on more than his two Hubs in two months. If your goal is "quick money" perhaps you are in the wrong place. But you may be surprised that ,for most persons intending to be writers, "quick money" doesn't usually come quickly. There is nothing about HubPages that keeps you from marketing what you own.  A recent Hub offered ways to market your writings.  But for free professional feedback and access to being publicly published around the world, HubPages is one of a limited group of outlets offering both the feedback and the potential for present and future earnings.  Knock on all the doors you can, but don't knock what you freely chose to associate with here/ You have hardly participated  actively and extensively enough to judge HubPages fairly.

4. nochance profile image93
    nochanceposted 6 years ago

There is no "get rich quick" scheme for hubpages. You have to put the time and effort into the hubs. Write about things people want to read, things people are going to search google for.

You can't write a lot of poetry and creative stories on here, they may be beautiful and touching but people are only going to read them if they stumble upon them, they aren't going to be outright searching for them. That means less traffic and less money.

Write what people want to read.

working