Are you censored as I am when you tell the truth to hubbers?

1. maxoxam41 profile image75
    maxoxam41posted 6 years ago

Are you censored as I am when you tell the truth to hubbers?

Tell me, let's share what many, for their lack of argumentation, suppress i.e. freedom of speech. It is very similar to a dictatorial microcosm...

2. Cara.R profile image76
    Cara.Rposted 6 years ago

I do feel like certain topics are so taboo that people don't want to read about it. Anything with a potential stigma attached to it. One of my last hubs, I was told it was too painful to finish reading. I found it a fascinating comment.
    It is an art work how writers can draw in the reader with a few words or repel them. The most painful and taboo topics, to write about, can be some of the best learning experiences. If I post a hub and it doesn't "do well" but I know I read it over and  checked it to the best of my ability, I know I stayed true to the topics I want to share.

3. maxoxam41 profile image75
    maxoxam41posted 6 years ago

I think it is a shame! What about when you read the hubber's comments, or your own comments contradicting their says? Hubbers can't call for answers upon selected comments. Debating is about  making a point with your argumentation. When people write hubs, they can't always expect agreements. It would be boring.
    You know, I'm wondering what could be taboo in 2011? Which one was it?

working