jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What percentage of the people who read your Hubs leave a comment?

1. Daisy Mariposa profile image88
    Daisy Mariposaposted 6 years ago

What percentage of the people who read your Hubs leave a comment?

(To determine the percentage, divide the total number of comments for all your Hubs by the total number of people who have read your Hubs.)

2. Becky Katz profile image84
    Becky Katzposted 6 years ago

It is about 1/4 of the people who view so about 25%. Makes me wonder if they didn't like it or what.

3. brittanytodd profile image93
    brittanytoddposted 6 years ago

10.26%, but that is also with people leaving multiple comments and my comments also.  I think it's because I get a lot of views from search engines, where people are less likely to comment based on the fact that they are just searching for information and have nothing to contribute.

4. Rochelle Frank profile image94
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

Your fellow-hubbers are most likely to leave comments. They are ones who are more likely to have a common relationship with you as followers or writers with similar interests.
    If you write on controversial topics, you are likely to get more comments.

Also-- if you answer each, or most, comments-- your comments are also counted.
    Readers who come from  outside searches, Google and others, are less likely to comment because they are mostly here from searches of subjects they are interested in.  They come for the information, or seeking something to buy.  They may like your writing, but most will not comment.
    The  ones that come in from search engine or referral traffic are most likely to to benefit you financially.
    So the percentage of commenters is not  a measure of success.
    As to Becky's answer-- you have a 100 score at the moment, so someone must like you.

5. smzclark profile image60
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

hardly any at all! it can be a little disheartening.

working