jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are referral trackers automatically created when you use the tweet, like or +1 b

1. Little two two profile image86
    Little two twoposted 6 years ago

Are referral trackers automatically created when you use the tweet, like or +1 button?

Are referral trackers automatically created when you use the tweet, like or +1 button? or do I need to use share this page function only.

I have a tracker number that says 95 views and the rest is 0, I am not sure where it came from, I tend to hit tweet, +1 ... rather than share this page. Thanks

2. brittanytodd profile image94
    brittanytoddposted 6 years ago

They don't seem to automatically add a referral tracker when you +1 or share on Twitter.  I wonder where your views came from.  To add a referral tracker to the link you click "share and then "Link to this page".  Hope this helps!

3. Little two two profile image86
    Little two twoposted 6 years ago

It does help ... I was playing with link to page when linking it to other related hubs ... thank you ... !

4. hazelwood4 profile image74
    hazelwood4posted 6 years ago

Brittany, Thank you for sharing this information about linking to articles.  I have been adding my referral tracker manually, and I didn't realize there was a quicker way to accomplish this task!  Awesome!

5. Ffirebrand profile image52
    Ffirebrandposted 6 years ago

OMG you agave calvin and Hobbs as your pic!!!!!!  Amazing. I have3 of the comic books any way don't have an answer to your question just thought I'd say big up for the pic x

working