jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Has anyone seen weird ads posted on their hubs?

1. A.A. Zavala profile image85
    A.A. Zavalaposted 6 years ago

Has anyone seen weird ads posted on their hubs?

I keep seeing ads for interracial dating.  They feature a black man and white woman.  I'm not sure which one I'm supposed to be dating.

2. nicregi profile image78
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

I am lost. If those are ads, what it have to do with the one you are suppose to be dating? Hmm...

3. Hyphenbird profile image91
    Hyphenbirdposted 6 years ago

I keep seeing scantily clad women from lined up begging for a home in the USA. My thoughts are they could afford one if they didn't spend their money on that skanky lingerie. And I just had a huge ad float over and block what I was reading. That was very annoying. I closed the window and outside readers will also.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

I seem to get a lot of ads for Christian dating services (?)... if I had my druthers I'd rather have the ones with the scantily clad women. smile

5. campbelldan profile image59
    campbelldanposted 6 years ago

It was the oddest thing.  I published a blog on Chinese Poetry.  Then I saw an ad for potential Chinese wives available for marriage.  Some kind of a marriage broker.  Couldn't believe it.  Then I went back to look at the site later and the ad had disappeared.  Was it a hallucination?  I don't think so.

6. A.A. Zavala profile image85
    A.A. Zavalaposted 6 years ago

Hyphy, that is weird!  They're begging from the wrong person!  Scantily clad women?  I want to investigate....

Fat Freddy, that is weird.  Because your hubs cover bands that would be considered satanic by some people.  Maybe they think you need an intervention?

Nicregi, yes.

Campelldan, maybe marriage proposals are hidden in prose by the CHinese?

7. jeremejazz profile image59
    jeremejazzposted 6 years ago

Not yet , or I haven't yet pay attention on that. .. however I have a glimpse something like a black man holding a check wrapped around a girl

working